Your Cart is empty
- Are the products sold on Apparel Zoo authentic?
- Do you have a retail location?
- Do you carry any goods not available on ApparelZoo.com?
- Can I pick pick up my items from your office?
- What is your processing time?
- What is your return policy?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Besides credit card and PayPal, what other methods of payment do you accept?
- Do you only ship to residential addresses?
- Do you accept international orders?
Q. Are the products sold on Apparel Zoo authentic?Yes, all of the merchandise sold on ApparelZoo.com is 100% authentic, original goods manufactured or licensed by the brand as advertised on the Apparel Zoo website.
Q. Do you have a retail location?No, Apparel Zoo is an online retailer only. Our business offices and warehouse are located in downtown Los Angeles; however, these are not open to the public and we do not currently have a physical location offering retail services to the public.
Q. Do you carry any goods not available on ApparelZoo.com?No, our entire physical inventory is available through the website. If a customer is interested in a style or size not shown on ApparelZoo.com, it is not available. We encourage customers having difficulty locating items which interest them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Can I pick pick up my items from your office?Unfortunately, we do not offer order pick-up at our office location.
Q. What is your processing time?Orders made through ApparelZoo.com have a 3 business day process & handling time.
Q. What is your return policy?At Apparel Zoo, our top priority is to provide the best possible service. We stand behind our products 100% and offer a full 14 day No Hassle Return Policy.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s), in new, unworn condition, within 14 days of the date of delivery for an exchange or store credit. It's that simple. (If a refund is requested, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee.)
All paid shipping charges are non-refundable.
To return an item, follow our three step process:
1. Complete Return Form. Simply fill out the return form included with your purchase. No need to contact us for a return authorization.
2. Package Your Return. Include the original tags and original packaging. If the original tags and/or the original packaging are not returned you will be charged a 20% restocking fee. You will be charged a 50% Restocking Fee if the item arrives back to us broke or non-resellable (broken zipper, missing buttons, tears, odor, pet hair or stains).
3. Ship Your Package. Apparel Zoo is not responsible for poorly packaged returns. Apparel Zoo is not liable for lost or damaged returned shipments.
You must follow these instructions exactly. Failure to do so may cause a delay in processing your return.
Please allow up to 7 days from the date your return is delivered to us for processing.