A Letter To Our Customers During COVID-19
First, we want to thank you for supporting us during this time. Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. Over the last month, we have taken precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the virus by wearing face masks, hand gloves and sanitizing stations frequently.
Unfortunately, we are temporarily short-staffed but rest assured, your orders are our top priority. While our store is closed, our online business will continue shipping orders with no break in service. Now, faster-than-ever, we are sending packages the same-day until the post office arrives.
Because we know how important you need your items, we want to give you priority mail (1-3 business day) shipping FREE on every order.
Here are some tips to stay safe when ordering online:
- Wash your hands after handling your package.
- Immediately throw away the bag or box.
- Wash your garments according to it's instructions.
- Buy from US sites and local sellers until further notice from USPS.
- Track your package so you don't need to pick it up at the post office.
We are making efforts to exercise safety rules as advocates to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions or need help with an order, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Stay safe and positive everyone! We're in this together.
- Apparel Zoo CEO & Staff